Monday 15 July 2013

On the Road... Part 2. New Brunswick!



My daughter and I arrived in New Brunswick on Tuesday with nothing but a list of museums and gift shops.  At each location she picked up more brochures and maps.  I drove and drove and drove.  But, it was worth it … we drove through some of the most beautiful country that I have ever seen.  At one point I commented that we had seen more trees than gas stations, and it was true.

Everyone we met was so friendly and eager to welcome us to their part of the world, even when I drove out of a parking lot and went the wrong way on a one way street.  Everyone stopped so “the tourist” could turn around and try again … and no one was angry.  


My first view of the Maritimes has been wonderful.  It seems that this area is gearing up for the World Acadian Congress next summer and they are expecting 60,000 people.  


At each of our stops, I showed our new Canadiana line, including our Maritime Memories and our Canadian Military insignia.  Shops were very receptive and soon I hope to share with you a list of places where you can pick up our kits and patterns.  As always if you know of a place that should be carrying our product, please encourage them to contact us for information, or contact us directly and we will follow up.


New Brunswick truly is the land of 100,000 Welcomes … Cead Mile Failte.

Help us help you keep the spirit in your stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment