Thursday 2 May 2013

Creativ Festival


My living room is filled to bursting with tables and bins, my dining room has become a haven for fabric of every colour and count, and my feet hurt.  Must be the end of the Creativ Festival!!! 

Seriously, I love the Spring Show because it is my first big show of the year and a time to reunite with many old, (sic) friends.  I love hearing what you have been stitching, who is married, engaged, or pregnant, (more good excuses for stitching), and the plans for the summer, (the best time to stitch).  ­­

This year was fabulous!  Check out the picture of our booth.  There were several who commented that our booth was their first stop at the show or that ours was their favourite spot in the whole show.  My response is usually, “don’t tell me … tell the show office”.  They need to hear from the stitchers or there will be no stitching left.



And, our winner is … Beth Goldsworthy.  Congratulations Beth!!!  Let me know if you, and your daughter, prefer aida, evenweave, or linen and I will put together a package of goodies for you.  Remember to send us a picture of your completed projects so that we can post it for all to see.

Thanks to everyone else who came by our booth, to those who came to our classes, and to those who have kept in touch since.  Start your engines folks … the season has begun.  Watch for us all over Ontario and Quebec this summer.

Help us help you keep the spirit in your stitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment